“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”- Buddha
What is self-love? Do we know the actual meaning of self-love? Posting a captionof self-love on your Instagram post doesn’t show that you are doing that in real.Most of us don’t know what self-love is, but today I see it everywherepeople after breakup post (self-love mode on!!) it seems like we are using it as afancy phrase.
“The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself.” – Maya Angelou
Self-love is not easy because it requires consistency. Self-love is not a bracelet that you bought, wore daily, and you think it will work for you. It is not something that can be learned unless you practice it with constant consistency.
Self-love is a seed that you sow in your body and thoughts and nurture every day. It is tough until and unless we practice it as a lifestyle. We have to care and work for ourselves like we care for an infant. You can’t love anyone until you love yourself. These days teenagers are showering love all over social media. Is it love? No, it isn’t love; it is just an addiction that their partners give to them by talking many hours daily. And instead of figuring out the things they call their stupidity love. It isn’t love how one can cut his hand if his girlfriend is cheating on him. How one canstep towards the disgraceful addiction if they are being cheated. Is this love?You call it love.How can one call it love when he really doesn’t know the meaning of love. Love comes to those who give it to themselves in the form of self-love.How can we get love until we are not giving it to ourselves and expecting it from others? And when the person leaves us, we cry, beg, and plead.Have you ever thought how disgraceful your body feels when you beg someone for love? How can one give that love to you until you haven’t given that to yourself? And who the f**k passed you the right to make someone your first priority. Make yourself your first priority. The person has the same blood, same bones, same flesh, so why youare drowning your character for someone who is no different than you.
“I am accepting myself unconditionally no matter what.”
A time will come when you will hear. You are no more helpful for others, but don’t take it emotionally because you are not here to fill their buckets; you are here to make your self-worth.Never listen to this shit: you are fat, ugly, black, messy, dirty, etc. Always remember that God made everything; you are his creation; your soul is not a single percent different than others. Never let your damn self feel down for a person who insults you.
Similarly, one can believe in God until he believes in himself is self-love. If one can’t love himself, how he can deliver love to others. You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
Always treat yourself as your first priority because you allow people to treat you the way you treat yourself. Don’t seek shit by attaching to such situations; give yourself everything best ever; one can have nourished your thoughts with gratitude because what we think for others we attract for ourselves doesn’t seek jealousy, which is the lowest frequency keep yourself up with love and gratitude.
How to practice self-love?
1. Start your day with affirming positive things with a quick meditation andbelieve that you and your thoughts are powerful, and it takes just a second to shift your energy, just think wisely.
2. Nourish Your body with healthy food because healthy food attracts positivevibes and keep you away from low vibration frequencies.
3. Read some books suitable for your mental health, which helps you understand that gratitude and self-love are all you need to work on.
4. Do Exercise because it makes you healthy emotionally and physically.
5. Buy good clothes for yourself. Go and date yourself. You seriously don’tneed anyone to complete yourself, eat with yourself, laugh with yourself,work with yourself. At last, you are the one you have to deal your shit with.So love to work with yourself.
6. Surround yourself with people who encourage, love, and motivate you.
7. Stop comparisons; you are the most beautiful person. If you don’t feel much, then work your ass off to make it. Everything is possible if you decide.
8. Forgive yourself, write a daily journal, and mention what you are grateful for today.
9. Give respect to each and every being because it’s gonna return to you.
10. Believe in yourself no worry if no-one is on your side one day, they willdefinitely come and tell others that you mean to them.
I am grateful for each and every person who is reading this.